Historically, our Continuing Education credits in insurance have been recognized in Texas, Louisiana, New Jersey, New York, Ohio and Washington. Meanwhile, our Continuing Legal Education credits have been recognized by the State Bars in Texas, Louisiana, New York and California. However, if you don’t see your state listed below, let us know—we’ll explore accreditation to further our continuing education capabilities. Or, if all requirements are met, we can supply a Certificate of Completion in order for you to purse reciprocity in your state. Check with the Houston Marine Insurance Seminar for details.
Remember to check this page as we update and confirm available continuing education credits at our Seminar.
- Continuing Education for Insurance Agents, Brokers and Adjusters:
- Texas: 11.0 Accredited CE Hours
- Louisiana: 11.0 Accredited CE Hours
- New York: 10.0 Accredited CE Hours
- New Jersey: 11.0 Accredited CE Hours
- Washington: 11.0 Accredited CE Hours
- Alberta*: 9.5 General CE Hours; 5.0 Adjuster CE Hours
*Alberta Insurance Council (AIC)
- Continuing Legal Education for Attorneys:
- Texas: 6.50 Accredited CLE Hours
- Louisiana: 10.25 Accredited CLE Hours
- New York: via reciprocity with Louisiana (Certificate of Completion provided for Attendee to file for CLE credit direct)
- California: 17.25 Accredited CLE Hours