Historically, our Continuing Education credits in insurance have been recognized in Texas, Louisiana, New Jersey, New York, Ohio and Washington. Meanwhile, our Continuing Legal Education credits have been recognized by the State Bars in Texas, Louisiana, New York and California. However, if you don’t see your state listed below, let us know—we’ll explore accreditation to further our continuing education capabilities. Or, if all requirements are met, we can supply a Certificate of Completion in order for you to purse reciprocity in your state. Check with the Houston Marine Insurance Seminar for details.
We have submitted requests to various state regulatory departments and bar associations seeking approval of the 2017 Houston Marine Insurance Seminar for Continuing Education or Continuing Legal Education credits. Remember to check this page as we update and confirm available continuing education credits at our Seminar.
Below is a listing of the CE/CLE credit hours that are approved/pending for the 2017 Houston Marine Insurance Seminar:
- Continuing Education for Insurance Agents, Brokers and Adjusters:
- Texas: 10.00 Accredited CE Hours
- Louisiana: 11.00 Accredited CE Hours
- New York: 11.00 Accredited CE Hours
- New Jersey: Pending
- Washington: 11.0 Accredited CE Hours
- Arkansas: Pending
- Alberta*: Pending
*Alberta Insurance Council (AIC)
- Continuing Legal Education for Attorneys (CLE Hours):
- Texas: 9.25 hours of credit
- Louisiana: 10.00 hours of credit, including 0.75 hour(s) of law office practice.
- New York: Via reciprocity with Louisiana (Certificate of Completion provided for CLE credit direct)
- California: Pending